We are looking for a user-experience (UX) designer who is able to understand our business requirements, as well as be responsible for conceiving and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and final product. We are looking for someone who has experience with Affiliate Marketing, creating engaging end-user experiences, form design as well as creating the UI for SAAS products.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and final products that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, and prototyping experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks, and champion new ideas.
- Deliver final digital products using html5/CSS/bootstrap stack.
- Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience in Affiliate Marketing.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as PhotoShop, Balsamiq, Figma, and the like is a must.
- Ability to work with coworkers to understand detailed requirements and design completed user experiences that meet company needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to coworkers.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
We are a small group of seasoned digital marketers, so above all else, we value a flexible schedule & work environment, so you can fit your work in around your life, not the other way around. Here are just some of the many benefits we as a group enjoy:
- 100% remote work environment
- Salary Negotiable – Competitive compensation
- Employee 401(K)
- Generous vacation time
- Your choice in provider for Health, Dental & Vision Insurance (Negotiable)
- Home office stipend to make your home office perfect
- Ample opportunity for career growth