We’re looking for a sales professional, interested in joining our emerging online media company. You will learn the ins and outs of the lead generation industry while establishing your own book of business over time. If you have a gift for establishing & cultivating relationships and want to make a big impact at a growing company, we’re looking for you.
As an Account Executive, you’ll establish and grow strong relationships with lead buyers, direct clients, and digital partners, to fuel the growth of our proprietary web properties. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and time management skills, a hunger to overdeliver on client expectations, along with a drive to sell. This role will give you the opportunity to establish yourself & grow in an expanding industry, while learning from executives with a track record of success, and scaling your commissions over time.
• Grow our business by prospecting, onboarding, launching, monitoring, and scaling new client relationships to form your own dedicated client base (via Email/Phone/IM/some Travel)
• Meet & exceed your monthly sales targets
• Collaborate directly with Operations and CRM support to setup & launch new projects
• Forecast your sales performance on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis
• Analyze & review your sales performance with the Sales Director on a monthly basis
• Build and maintain an intimate knowledge of online lead generation & the performance marketing industry
• Represent Arroyo Media at trade shows & conferences
• A working understanding of performance marketing and/or lead generation
• A history of hitting sales targets & maintaining successful client relationships
• Ability to create, forecast, track, and report on goals and objectives
• Experienced and comfortable working in a remote environment
• Exceptional time management skills
• Strong 1 on 1 presentation skills
• Proficiency in Excel and/or manipulating & analyzing simple data sets
• 1-3 years of professional experience at a media, advertising, content, tech, or digital marketing company, within a client-facing role.
We are a small group of seasoned digital marketers, so above all else, we value a flexible schedule & work environment, so you can fit your work in around your life, not the other way around. Here are just some of the many benefits we as a group enjoy:
• 100% remote work environment
• Competitive compensation
• Generous vacation time
• Your choice in provider for Health, Dental & Vision Insurance (monthly stipend)
• Home office stipend to make your home office perfect
• Ample opportunity for career growth
We thank all applicants; however, only those short-listed for an interview will be contacted.